Media Freaks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media Freaks

Download All The Lastest Media Right From Here

Despicable.Me.2010.CAM.XviD

Admin
    Admin

Despicable.Me.2010.CAM.XviD Empty Despicable.Me.2010.CAM.XviD

Post  Admin Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Steve Carell provides the voice of the world's greatest super-villain in a great new animated 3D comedy.
    A mixture of mad scientist and international man of mystery, Gru wants to be the world's top supervillain! Although he lives in a happy suburban neighbourhood surrounded by white picket fences and roses, his own house is incongruously painted black and his lawn is conspicuously void of life. And the neighbours don't know that hidden beneath is a vast secret hideout where, surrounded by an army of 'minions', Gru is planning the crime of the century. Armed with an arsenal of fearsome machines, Gru delights in all things wicked and devious. That is, until the day he meets three little girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes... With Steve Carell providing the voice of Gru, this scintillating animated comedy also features the voice talent of Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Julie Andrews and many more...
    Download Torrent
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xeg8f5gk0cx8iq2
    Enjoy!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:20 am